Friday, July 18, 2008

some lover to beloved

down the memory lane on which
you've strolled since ages past
they'll end if you walk farthar a step or two
where exist the turn towards
the wilderness of forgetfulness
beyond which there isnt any
me nor any you
my eyes hold their breath
for any moment you
may turn back,move ahead
or atleast turn to look back


the other wish is also in error,
for my heart knows
there's no turn here,no wilderness,
no mountain range
beyond whose horizon
my perpetual sun of your love can set
may you continue walking,these pathways
its better this way
if you dont even turn to look back
it is okay


although my sight knows that the wish
is just a farce
for if ever it were to run across
your eyes again
right there will
spring forth another pathway like
always,whenever we run into
there will begin
another journey of your lock's shadow,
your embrace's tremor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm loving your blog..

Also, Buckley's Hallelujah is one of my absolute favorites! Did you know it's originally Leonard Cohen's? Rufus Weinwright did a version of it too... kinda impossible to top Buckley's rendition though.

Anyway, I've moved to allegra22arabia.wordpress.com
Thanks for passing by my old pad :)

Fury said...

my first comment,yay:)
there is also a K.d Lang's version BUT Jeff buckley is the most soulful of them all.
I love your writing so will be visiting your new blog ALOT.keep up the interesting work:)